Sunday 11 December 2011

Hello

Sometimes I feel like I'm projecting my thoughts into this big huge empty void, where no one will ever read them, and they will gather dust like the pile of books in the corner of an old library. But then again, do I need to make myself heard? If I write something worth reading or say something worth listening to, it will be recognized anyway.
That just makes me think about how much people want to be appreciated. People who write blogs need followers. People who upload their pictures on Facebook need comments and likes. I wonder why its so important for people to feel liked. It just makes you feel bad when you don't get the attention you expected. You get demoralized and slip into Depression, its claws pulling you in. All that while you had been resisting, but now, at the slightest hesitation, it pulls you in. And its a tough way out.
SO, I think its better not to care at all. Let this world hate your pictures. Let this blog post be going out into the emptiness where no one will ever read it. Let there be zero comments on your status, which you spent hours thinking about and days planning. Who cares?!
I have done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment