Wednesday 9 November 2011

What Happens When You Have A Fight With Your Best Friend

I walked to the local stationary shop yesterday, where I usually go with my Best Friend. We used to go there almost twice a week, but yesterday, I had to walk alone. I went there, got some papers photocopied and bought a pencil. I noticed the twenty-something boy who helps there. His nails were two inches long! Literally. The one on his left pinky was painted black. Just to tease him, I said, "I thought girls put nailpolish." And then, with a giggle, I silently walked back home.
My Best Friend and I, we normally made fun of these things. We would laugh at it for weeks. But now, my craving for wanting to share this with someone had died out. I couldn't enjoy the simplest things in life, like a midnight phone conversation or a scoop of vanilla at the ice-cream shop. I want her back to make life simpler, and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment