Monday 2 January 2012

2012

Happy New Year to anyone who reads this.
I celebrated New Year with my family friends. They're both younger than me. Also, we had two kids with us: a four year old an a nine year old. Our parents were in a house together, trying to dance but failing every time. We were in a different house. We actually danced and sang and ate. Mostly ate. 
But, the idiots that we are, we celebrated 2012 an hour earlier. We screamed out "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" from the window of the house we were in to the window of the house our parents were in. A few minutes later, I checked my phone. I turned around and say to my friends, utterly confused, "Why does my phone show 11:05?"
One one my friends said, "Hey! My watch says 11:05 too!"
As we both stared at each other in bewilderment, everyone else burst out laughing. 
Even though we felt stupid then, but my friend remarked that we'd remember this New Year's Eve for the rest of our lives. And just like that, a memory had been created. 


No comments:

Post a Comment